Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Classic Loft Boys

Delicious link!


This is not a new strip. Notice the title, "Classic Loft Boys". I'm going to be posting old strips I made while a 5th-year Senior at Purdue University from time to time. I tried to make some kind of frame for the old strips so that's it's easier to differentiate them from the new Untapped series. Unfortunately, the frame I used made the strips even smaller and harder to read, so you'll just have to pay attention. An easy way to tell if a strip is old is if Jack is in it with long, feminine(?) hair.

Back in 1999, when the Purdue Women's Basketball team won the NCAA championship, the students rioted. I was there and had a great time. There was a huge bonfire and girls felt that a basketball championship is a good reason to expose their tits. I happen to agree. In 2000, the Purdue Men's Basketball team defied all odds and made it to the Sweet Sixteen. Of course, the students felt the need to riot again. I didn't participate this time, because let's face it, the Sweet Sixteen is nothing to get all worked up about. It was mainly underclassmen rioting in 2000, and I have a theory that they just felt riot-deprived.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 6, 2006 at 9:27:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dan said...

Remember how they went out photographing people and tried to match their face to a name to fine them, or expel them or whatever? Wasn't that a riot in and of itself?

What did you have for dinner last night?

 
At Thursday, April 6, 2006 at 4:43:00 PM EDT, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

I made some chicken fried rice.

Didn't they offer some sort of reward if you ratted someone out? Thank god, we weren't involved. Judson would have hung us out to dry in a heartbeat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home