Friday, March 31, 2006

Fun with my new scanner! Part 2



This is me and my brother when we were about to go deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico many years ago. You can tell that I was going to become a giant. Look at the size of my hands!

When this picture was taken, little did we know that we were about to enjoy five hours of violent illness on the high seas. We didn't take any sea sickness medication, because we didn't want to be drowsy. Well, we didn't sleep much. We spent the majority of the trip leaning over the side of the boat feeding the fish. I still look back on this trip with fondness, however. That's funny. I've probably never been that sick in my life, and yet I love this memory.

Oh, we still caught fish. We're dedicated to excellence in all areas of life. We came to fish, and nothing was going to stop us. However, we do look a little exhausted in the after pic.

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 3, 2006 at 9:01:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's the babe?

 
At Monday, April 3, 2006 at 12:42:00 PM EDT, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

The one with the Purdue hat? That's me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home