Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hey, last night did you watch--oh yeeeaaaah...I forgot

I have no more television. Technically, I have no more cable, but I haven't attached an antenna, so that means no TV period. My cable bill + internet was over $100, and frankly I don't gots that kinda cash. It's just internet for me now. That's fine. Maybe I'll finally get some shit done. I still have my Netflix. I still have my Playstation 2. I still have my internet. That's good enough for now. How much home entertainment does one person need anyway?

I'm going to lift some weights now. Get huge. Get pumped. Get ripped. Get acne.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, March 9, 2006 at 7:49:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bittorrent = TV shows galore :)

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 at 8:58:00 AM EST, Blogger Mute Dog said...

Ha! i was going to post the same thing.

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 at 12:40:00 PM EST, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

I will check this out. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home