Sunday, April 02, 2006

Untapped

Delicious link!


I wasn't going to post another comic until Monday, but I found myself sitting alone in my apartment watching women's golf and figured I could be a little more productive with my time.

I'm no longer calling the strip Struggling. I've reverted back to my earlier thought of Untapped. I had forgotten about that title completely until a friend reminded me. I think it's better because it has positivity implied with "untapped talent" or "untapped potential". "Struggling" sounds completely negative, and that's no good.

All right, then. Back to the women's golf. Surprisingly, it's loaded with gripping action.

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 3, 2006 at 9:04:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mute Dog said...

Nice. Always remember, it's better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

 
At Monday, April 3, 2006 at 9:28:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dan said...

Thanks for that insight mattress.

Wonderful work Kyle, can I assume there are more where these come from? How did you get into del.ic.ious?

 
At Monday, April 3, 2006 at 12:40:00 PM EDT, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

There are more. Did I steal delicious link from you? I may have. Can I borrow it? I'll give it back.

 
At Tuesday, April 4, 2006 at 7:27:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that made me lol. for real. no, im serious. shut up, i did. i l'ed. right ol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home