Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just a little off the top, but let the back flow

I'm having an allergic reaction to work today. My eyes feel red and puffy. In fact, a coworker just asked me if I had been crying. Then she asked me if I was stoned. If my eyes are red, you can usually count on one of those two options being correct but not this time. Perhaps it was the Pad Thai.

Work is getting very intensive, since it's the end of the season. I've been working my ass off, and I can only see things getting busier.

In other news, I wrote something last night. I finally finished Fat and Lazy by writing a second (or third depending on what you're counting) verse. It only took me 5 years to complete the song. It will be included on this compilation album I'm working on that will feature songs written and recorded by me and my future offspring. Be sure to watch for it.

I printed out a map to Super Cuts and am planning a trip there this afternoon. I'm always scared to get my hair cut, especially at Super Cuts, but it's not like I need anything special done. I think 1 inch off all around will be fine. Hell, if I had a Flo Bee, I could do it myself! My only concern is translating "1 inch" into Spanish. When I printed the map, I ran into the room where the printer is located to get it immediately. When you work at the Style Network, it's not good for your coworkers to see you printing a map to Super Cuts.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 10:19:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of which, what do you wear to work at the Style Network? It's not like the GQ network for clothes is it? My guess is dirty trendy works fine, but just curious. Do you wear your glasses?

Dan

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006 at 5:56:00 PM EST, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

I only wear my glasses if I had a really late night the night before. As for what I wear, I like to rotate between dirty trendy, clean trendy, slightly preppy, and just plain dirty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home