Friday, January 06, 2006

Well, Bull, it's just you and me

Tonight a friend asked me, "What if _____ sees your blog?"

Well, I've thought of that and for the most part I guess I don't give a shit. That's not true, though. I do give a shit and hope that _____ or _____ or ______ or many other people don't see this blog...or at least won't connect it directly to me. No, it's more complicated than that. If you know that this blog is mine, that's fine. I just don't want people to search for me on Google and find this blog. (Hey, Brian. Could you delete my last name from your post? I found my blog on Google through yours. Thanks.)

This doesn't really make a lot of sense. Part of me wants the whole world to read these neurotic ramblings and appreciate my unique look on things while part of me doesn't want anything negative to happen in my life as a direct cause of this blog.

I do want this site to be more personal than my livejournal, though. It's a delicate situation.

However, due to the amount of comments I receive, I think it's likely that very few people actually do read this.

So, now I'm wondering what the real purpose of this blog is. It's an outlet for...something.

I'm not drinking Crown Royal currently. Instead I opened a bottle of red wine. It's called Abrazo Del Toro, and it's from Spain. I got it dirt cheap at Trader Joe's, and I can't say that it's particularly great. Embrace of the Bull. That's the name of the wine. I do feel like it's trampling me a little.

I think another reason I have this blog is that I live by myself. There's not always someone to talk to about all this shit, and I need to get it out. If I don't, then things get bad for me mentally. This blog is healthy for me. Unlike the embrace of the bull.

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 6, 2006 at 9:21:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm listening Kyle, thanks
dan

 
At Monday, January 9, 2006 at 6:52:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I removed it. Google said on the next crawl over my site it will remove from the cache they have. I sent them a request to crawl it faster to expedite things. Then I realized I asked google to crawl over my webpage again and wished I never had pressed that damn submit button.
-Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home