Friday, January 06, 2006

This pork is making me sad

I wish I had a girlfriend to cook me dinner. Hell, I need any girl to cook me dinner. Purgatory, I'd let a guy cook me dinner at this point. I can't cook anything. Except spaghetti, but who wants to have spaghetti all the time? I don't marinate meats. I don't even season them. I don't bake. Or broil...I'm not even sure what broiling is. I think it has something to do with London.

I had a dream about Maayan last night. Maayan didn't cook, but that didn't matter. In my dream, I saw her and went up to her and kissed her cheek and her neck. I could smell her, taste her. I woke up completely rested, but I made myself sleep in an extra hour just so I could try to find her in my dreams again. That didn't happen. Instead, I dreamed of some car wreck that happened in front of me. And then I was playing in this poker game, and I kept saying that I needed to go. I had to meet Maayan somewhere, but I couldn't leave the table. I didn't want to leave the table. There would be time to play some more and still get to see Maayan.

It's pretty easy to read into that dream.

I want to have a killer time tonight. I deserve to have a killer time. It seems like it's been a long time since I had last had a killer time.

Did you know a girl accused me of slipping her a Roofie a few months ago? Did I ever mention that? How fucked up is that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home