Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dear John, you are not a suitable mate

I'm distracting myself with a new comedy project. My friend Ivan in Indianapolis and I are working on a podcast. The show is a mock-gameshow currently called "You're What's Killing America." I don't want to tell anymore. I'd rather just send you all the link once it's finished.

I received a letter from the SF Girl. She broke up with me. Hahahahaha.....sigh. She actually wrote me a very polite, short letter saying that she has no romantic feelings for me. I could have written it myself. There was no breaking information involved. I haven't sent a response, and I don't know that I want to. At the moment, all I can think to write is "Good luck with your abusive roofers and bartenders!" ...which isn't very nice.

I'm not hung up on it anyways. Sure, it hurt. But I was ready for it. I knew it would happen before I took the trip. I'm over it. Let's just call her Thunderdome.

Because I'm beyond it.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 26, 2006 at 2:55:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear John, you are not a suitable mate...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 at 9:30:00 AM EST, Blogger Mute Dog said...

Sorry about SF girl :( I'm looking forward to the podcast though.

 
At Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 12:40:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too Joel

Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home