Thursday, November 16, 2006

I wish I was content...


You may have read by now that Neil Patrick Harris is a "content gay man". I cannot see how this is news. I've known Doogie was gay for years now, ever since he was in Rent and went on the Tonight Show wearing nail polish. Dreadful shade, too. Absolutely dreadful.

Ever since I was a youngster, people have said that I remind them of Doogie Howser. It's because I share a resemblence to Neil Patrick Harris. That and I was a 14-yr-old doctor. Well, I liked to play doctor. Actually, kids should stop playing doctor before they turn 14. I just had a great idea for a new TV show, a 14-yr-old doctor father. Doogie Howser MD PTA.

I like to think that I would make a good father. Someday, perhaps we'll find out. You know, when I finally decide to settle down and steal a kid.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006 at 10:09:00 AM EST, Blogger Summer said...

Hey Joel, it's Summer from good ol' HCS. Long story on why I Googled you, but it lead me to your blog. Your blog by the way, had me fascinated for an entire day at work...I got zero work done on Thursday. Anyway, glad to see that you are doing well! I enjoy Untapped very much.

 
At Friday, November 17, 2006 at 2:59:00 PM EST, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

Hi Summer! Thank you for the nice compliment. You motivated me to read my own blog all day and not get any work done. And you know what? I fascinated myself! Good to hear from you!

 
At Friday, November 17, 2006 at 10:19:00 PM EST, Blogger Summer said...

Eight hours can fly by when you have something entertaining to read, plus it makes it look like you are working. Is it bad that I feel guilty for reading your blog? A few posts were a little sad, but most had me laughing to the point I drew stares from co-workers walking by my office. You know, because nothing at work is ever that funny.

I thouroughly enjoyed the post on our 10 year reunion. It's amazing, I heard a rumor about myself and I wasn't even there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home