Thursday, November 02, 2006

First, I need a list

I have officially entered the last year of my twenties, and I have a lot to still accomplish before I die. I had better hurry.

I'm going to post one of my animated strips on YouTube this weekend with a title page pointing to this fabulous blog. Who knows what might happen? Possibly nothing. Regardless, I will be able to scratch this off my list.

I am also accepting applications for the woman of my dreams. Requirements include that the woman is undeniably female and a good speller. Soon, this will be scratched off my list.

Now, I am scratching myself. I can scratch that off my list.

Now, I am sniffing my fingers. I can scratch that off my list.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 8:33:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but...very funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home