Monday, November 13, 2006

I want to car-ar-toon all ni-i-ight! And repo every day!

Not wasting time is hard work, and soon it will be rewarding. Or at least, that's what I'm hoping. All of this cartooning is open-ended, and that's a little worrisome. I like instant results and struggle with patience when it comes to my work. But, I realize this and am dealing with it. Meanwhile, I have a bunch of comics ready to be animated and a couple already done that I haven't posted yet. I'll try to ration them out, since I can only dedicate a few hours a week to them. I don't want to run out of ammo too quickly. This 40-hour regular job is for the birds, birds that like to sit in a cubicle all day and repossess cars. I'm considering laying newspaper on the ground in my box and going all the way with this lame analogy.

My brother wants to bring his minister to come see my comedy act. Please take a second to scroll down and see my last set list. I need to write some new material STAT!

I'm not feeling the law school these days. I was watching the Colts game with a guy that's currently in law school, and all he talked about was law and politics. Do any of you ever hear me talking about law or politics? Didn't think so.

Still no applications received for woman of my dreams. I may have to compromise on the good speller requirement. It's not easy to meet girls when you work in a cube all day and cartoon all night.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 8:43:00 AM EST, Blogger Mute Dog said...

good luck with that new material

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at 8:32:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back writing. Of course, now I'm at a job that blocks blogspot. Nice timing.

I love Untapped.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 at 9:22:00 PM EST, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

Thanks, Hobbes. It's good to be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home