Saturday, May 20, 2006

Back Home Again?

Greetings, faithful readers! I apologize for my absence these recent weeks. I've been dealing with some personal issues, most of which have yet to be solved. As many of you know, I lost my cushy job at Style due to budget cuts. Unlike the Jewish children that clean the insides of bullet casings with their tiny fingers at Schlindler's weapons manufacturing plant, I am not an essential worker. I showed my boss my own spindly fingers, but alas, it was to no avail. Meanwhile, I have been putting countless resumes into bottles and tossing them into the ocean. After about 50-60 attempts, I have garnered one solitary interview.

You can imagine that this process has been a little disheartening to me, and I have been trying my best to deal with controlling my sanity and level of happiness. I was considering moving back to Indiana for a few months in a recovery attempt, but have decided that I would rather struggle here than live at home like the loser I very well may be. I have swallowed my pride and accepted a production assistant that my good friends have been very generous to offer me. Luckily, pride is not very fattening, so I still look great.

I also need a new place to live...by June 1. My notice has already been turned into my slum lords, so I'm a little under the gun. But, I'm sure everything will work out. Totally positive. Couldn't be more excited about the future. Lying through my teeth...er fingers...I am typing this, you know.

I'll continue this later...

7 Comments:

At Monday, May 22, 2006 at 8:26:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dan said...

All the best Kyle. I'm glad you are staying out there. I know good ole Indiana has so moany wonderful things calling you home, like the 500 which is what you live for, but you may be better served right where you are.

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 at 11:23:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck, man! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you in finding a new place.

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 at 1:55:00 AM EDT, Blogger OnTheFelt said...

Best of luck, loog.

Keep on keepin it real.

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 at 10:31:00 AM EDT, Blogger Mute Dog said...

Good luck, I know you'll find a good job. You can BS your way into anything. ;)

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 at 5:56:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's it going joelly? Did you find a place? Did you sacrifice your slum lords to the god xenu?

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 at 9:39:00 AM EDT, Blogger Dan said...

How's life?

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 at 5:46:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mute Dog said...

you still alive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home