Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sabotage!!


In a ridiculous attempt to sway media attention away from the premiere of Highly Effective Device and onto herself, Anna Nicole Smith died today. At the moment, I have a team of lawyers looking into any possible legal options I may have as I feel that valuable worldwide publicity was intentionally and egregiously stolen from the launch of the website. You may think that to be a little extreme, but I turned on CNN tonight, and I kid you not, I saw not one story on the premiere of Highly Effective Device!





You want tits? We got tits! Ivan worked for days on these tits! Let's show a little appreciation, CNN. Try to act like a reputable news organization for once and give the world what it wants: internet cartoons.

I mean, come on! Look at the detail in the shading, there! Hours upon hours upon hours of sketching, molding, and masturbation were put into that character!

Fine. We'll just have to re-launch, I suppose. But you watch yourself, Miss Anna Nicole! My lawyers are ready to pounce if you try something like this again!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 9:23:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a lip ring or lip gloss shine?

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 2:05:00 PM EST, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

It's glossy shine, baby! Although, Ivan and I have another term for it...but we won't go into that.

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 at 9:07:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sheer magic guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home