Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Real Ass


Apparently, I got fooled by the most incredible butt prosthesis of all time! Good one, Niecy. You got me...and many others. According to that article she lost a bunch of weight from Jenny Craig. I knew that she had dropped a bunch of poundage, too. I guess I just assumed it came back with a vengeance when I saw that first picture. You really have to hand it to Jenny Craig. Apparently, they've expanded their methods to beyond just dieting and exercise and now offer miracles as well.

I remember seeing Ms. Nash barely being able to walk with a cane after she "hurt her back", and it was a very slimming accident indeed. Now, it's not a bad thing to "hurt your back". That is just fine. Go on with your back injuring, butt slicing, thigh sucking self. Just don't be telling the world that Jenny Craig deserves the credit!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 at 11:20:00 PM EST, Blogger Shyam said...

Well Joel I appreciate you reading my blog and leaving your comments. You have definitely brought the crazies out. I'm glad people are having arguments via the comments.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 9:03:00 AM EST, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

Thanks, Shyam. I hope you're not personally offended by anything I write over there. You know me. I like to play devil's advocate, and believe it or not I have a lot of experience with religion and am very interested in people's motivations for converting and practicing. Did you see my debate with Tabassum about the correlation between being a disciple and masochism? That's my favorite.

If anyone reading this wants to see what we're talking about, click on the Muslim Convert link under my Friends link section. It's a good read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home