Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What's on the TV in my cube?


I'm currently watching Martha, Martha Stewart's new show on NBC. She has David Spade on, and they're making some sort of apple concoction. Spade just asked her if she got in trouble for stealing apples in prison, and she told a story of becoming popular for making another sort of apple treat for the other inmates. Needless to say, I am loving this show. I used to be down on Martha Stewart, but after her return from jail, I have since changed my tune.

In other news, on my way home from work yesterday I saw a lady picking up some dog poop with a plastic bag. The odd thing was that she had no dog with her, which is usually the case. Of course, the reasonable answer to why she was doing this is that she lives in the area, and her dog is already inside her home. However, I'd like to think that she's the elusive Poop Bandit! She canvasses the sidewalks of greater Los Angeles grabbing dog feces whenever she can find it, and she's got a waterless swimming pool behind her house that she's constantly filling with her findings. Once she has it completely filled she will light in on fire and dance around it naked while singing hymns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home