Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tell me you were aiming for 4th gear and missed.

I need some action. No lie.

I went to a lady friend's place last night, and I was banking on physical contact. A guy needs this from time to time...and for me it's way past time. Just a few days ago, I went out with this girl, and she kissed me. Advanced on me. So, one would expect that at the very least, more of the same could be expected during our rendezvous last night at her pad. But, sadly no. That car's been thrown into reverse. We talked.

Don't get me wrong. I can handle just talking. I'm all for intellectual conversation. But I'm starting to redline over here. It's not healthy to go this long without some skin on skin action. At least, it's not healthy mentally.

I'm not going to go to a bar and try to pick up some random chick either. I can't do it. I won't do it. Laura Prepon left too soon.

Meanwhile, a friend of mine (female) drove by her boyfriend's work last night on her way home to have sex with him. He works at a private place by himself, so don't get the wrong idea. My point is that life can be cruel.

Look, ladies, you can't make out with a guy one day and then not touch him again. That is not fair. It's punishment. It makes us volatile and dangerous. I'm so tense right now that if anyone should accidentally rub me the wrong way today, it's likely that I'll stab them in the throat with a pen. Well, that's not true. But I am redlining.

6 Comments:

At Thursday, September 1, 2005 at 3:50:00 PM EDT, Blogger Myssa said...

JOEL! :)
Good to find your good sense of humor around here...

Only problem is...Uhm...PINK? And puhlease redo the links over there on the side to get rid of those nasty links to the "help desk" :)

Stop by sometime, if ya remember me ;)

 
At Thursday, September 1, 2005 at 5:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

I'm trying to figure out how to customize this thing, but I'm not having much success.

 
At Friday, September 2, 2005 at 9:56:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel,
Did you advance on this girl the second night and get shot down? Were you both wasted the first night? You'll get your action soon enough
Dan

 
At Friday, September 2, 2005 at 3:20:00 PM EDT, Blogger Myssa said...

Well you've improved it greatly already!

If you need help, lemme know! :)

 
At Friday, September 2, 2005 at 3:28:00 PM EDT, Blogger Joel Lugar said...

Thanks, myssa. I may just need your help soon. I'll let you know.

Dan, no one was wasted at any time. And, no, I never "advanced" on her. I just used my usually irresistable, subtle charm as always.

 
At Friday, September 2, 2005 at 6:01:00 PM EDT, Blogger Myssa said...

Pssst best place to start is updating your profile ;) hehe.

Continue from there down the side of the panel - Linkage is easy to replace/correct... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home