Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Death Kick


I just can't afford to go tanning.



Gas prices are actually going down a little bit, but I won't be happy until we're back under $2/gallon...so I'll probably never be happy again.




Please tell me "WEIGHT LOSS" doesn't refer to abortions.



That's not funny. Abortion is nothing to joke about and neither is death...or so I've been told. I disagree. I'm actually on a death kick with a lot of my writing. Exploding heads, executions, dogs eating carcasses, daters eating babies...all of these things are being featured in my recent writing, and I swear it's funny.

I must be working out some issues.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 2:58:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mute Dog said...

Dude, you just got spammed in Portuguese. How awesome is that?

 
At Friday, August 3, 2007 at 2:29:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. I think the last time I checked this blog was June and I believe you had the same entry at the top. It's August Joel. Time to update.

PS... I saw Harry Potter and you were right, it was aweessssoommmeee. :)

 
At Monday, August 6, 2007 at 2:14:00 PM EDT, Blogger Mute Dog said...

you still alive, Noel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home